Monday, April 30, 2007
有人話 , 對人好即係對自己殘忍; 用自己的時間花在別人身上, 拿屎上身, 是愚蠢行為...
雖然我唔完全同意呢句說話; 但 呢句說話有 一定的道理 ..
有些時候, 真的後悔 自己 做了一些事 ... 花了時間在一些 不應該由我做 的事上 ..
Monday, April 23, 2007
In this morning, I read Time when I am having breakfast.. And, Time is telling me that Asian fathers are spending too less time to their children because they need to work for long hours.
I meditate myself as a student after the reading ... I find myself got a BIG FAILURE in this semester... I lost so many promises to others, and even I lost promise to myself.
In this semester, I work as a "full-time" student ... from 9 to 23 day by day.. I don't know why I need to spend so much hours on my studying stuff. I tried ask my classmate at the early of the semester (he can play nds and watch youtube in this semester... god-.-"), "why you can have so much time to kill...? But I find myself have no time to kill..." He answered - "you need to ask yourself why".
Today, I get the answer ...
1) I serve too much time on others
2) I kill too much time because I worked with stupid way
3) I am not able to buy time from others
So, how can I solve the problem? I do not have a detail plan yet ... But, I know I won't allow this failure happen again! damn!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
這 個月 ... 往往 都是 project lab 的 旺季 與 淡季 ...
.. 06-07 fyp is over ..
project lab 只剩下 住hall o既 小貓 ...
仲有兩年 .. 兩年之後, 我又到底會唔會 repeat 呢個 cycle 呢 ... full-time student =D
when i entered the room, the atmosphere is extremely silent. when i sit there, i start to begin nervous. i don't know why i get this feeling. the nervous start from my heart to my whole body. 震到入心 >.<
i lost this feeling many years ago, but i got it back yesterday ...
Monday, April 16, 2007
51 things we can do to save the environment, from time April 9, 2007
ref - http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/environment/
If you want to give a hand to the Earth, spread this message and take action!
1. Turn food into fuel - new technology to use corn to produce ethanol as fuel
2. Get blueprints for a green house - when you are going to a new home, get a blueprint for the new green house
3. Change your lightbulbs - change old bulbs to LEDs at your home
4. Light up your city - change old bulbs in the city to LEDs
5. Pay the carbon tax - plan to follow Kyoto Protocol ... either cap-and-trade or pay tax for CO2
6. Ditch the McMansion - live in a small house instead of a big one which waste energy
7. Hang up a clothesline - try to hang your clothes instead of using the dryer
8. Give new life to your old fleece - recycle your old clothes
9. Build a skyscraper - build a new architect with an energy-saving design
10. Turn up the geothermal - use the energy from the deep underground
11. Take another look at vintage clothes - exchange your clothes with friend instead of buying new all the time
12. Capture the carbon - pump the CO2 down to the ground or the sear
13. Let employees work close to home - set up multiple work places around the metro
14. Ride the bus - ride on public instead of private car
15. Move to a high-rise - live near the town center, walk instead of driving all the time
16. Pay your bills online - use the power of Internet, save papers
17. Open a window - enjoy the natural wind instead of the air conditioner
18. Ask the experts for an energy audit of your home - redesign your home to an energy-saving environment
19. Buy green power, at home or away - try to move to places that provide energy by the nature
20. Check the label - when purchasing new electronics, keep checking the label and buy a energy-save machine
21. Cozy up to your water heater - replace your old water heater by a new energy-save one
22. Skip the steak - try not to eat so much steak, the meat industry is making so much CO2
24. Just say no to plastic bags - try not to use plastic bags when shopping and recycle the bag as most as you can
25. Support your local farmer - buy food from local provider so that you save the food shipping CO2 emission
26. Plant a bamboo fence - bamboo is fast growing plant which can absorb CO2 in large amount
27. Straighten up and fly right - investigate whether it is possible to make flight fly in a straight line instead of turning around all the time
28. Have a green wedding - celebrate the wedding nearby, save the CO2 emission from traveling
29. Remove the tie - don’t be silly that making yourself HOT with a suit in summer
30. Shut off your computer - screen saver is not actually saving power, shut it down if you are not using it
31. Wear green eye shadow - makeup with eco-friendly product
32. Kill the lights at quitting time - turn off everything in your office when no one is there
33. Rearrange the heavens and the earth - use sci-fi methods to solve the problem
34. Rake in the fall colors - don’t burn the falling leaves
35. End the paper chase - buy recycle paper, folks
36. Play the market - play around the cap-and-trade, reduce the carbon emission and trade the quota to others with earning money
37. Think outside the packaging - reduce the amount of packaging of a product
38. Trade carbon for capital - earns carbon emission credit by joining the energy-efficient projects in the developing world
39. Make your garden grow - plant plants to absorb CO2
40. Get a carbon budget - cap-and-trade scheme to individually person all over the world
41. Fill’er up with passengers - if you drive your own car, try making all seat occupied by a person instead of empty-ness
42. Pay for your carbon sins - contribute some money to clean-energy projects, pollution control, tree plating and forest conservation
43. Move to
44. Check your tires - use hybrid engine for your car if possible, if not, tune-up the engine and keep tires properly inflated
45. Make one right turn after another - drive your car with minimum idle time for waiting a turn
46. Plant a tree in the tropics - plant forest instead of destructing the forest
47. If you must burn coal, do it right - use co-generating plants so that excess heat is also used
48. Drive green on the scenic route - rent a eco-friendly car on vacation
49. Set a higher standard - set a higher standard for power plant
50. Be aggressive about passive - live in a house with passive energy recycling added
51. Consume less, share more, live simply - Live simply, meditate, consume less, think more, and to share resources if possible
My English is not good, if there is something wrong in the summary, i apologize. Go back to time.com to take the original article.
當時我心諗.. 天氣會愈來愈熱... (reason? time April 9,2007 is talking about global warming)
到夜晚番到屋企 .. 鏗鏘集 講 ... global warming ...
Ocean Park advertisement - Global Warming ..
一個普普通通, 平平凡凡 的我, 對 Global warming 可以做乜??
advice from time ... 51 things we can do to save the environment..
spend some time and read it ... folks..
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Google Developer Day 2007 is Announced !!!
31/5/2007 ... the day for the Google Dev Team to make a good SHOW all over the world!!
Beijing, Tokyo, US-Googleplex, London...
Google Dev Team is going to have a good show on the day ^^
However, i'm having a flight from London to Hong Kong on 31/5/2007... just finished the 10 day tour to UK /_\"
I go to London and I miss the Google show... bad news to me... god >.<
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
仲有呀 ... 唔只 得番枝筆 .... 仲有 一大堆工作 ... 又殺到埋身喇 XD
一波未停, 一波又起 ... Q_Q
關關難過關關過 ... 殺呀 !!!!!!!!
Monday, April 09, 2007
失去的, 不是一個人 ... 而是一件死物 -o-...
陪我8年有多 o既 鉛蕊筆 ... 唔見左 !!!! 吼 !!!!!
讀書人唔可以無筆 /_\ ... 就是一個大意, 一個不留神 ... 它便離我而去 ....
i use my pen to make draft, and my idea is presented by draft ...
my ideas come from draft...
but, i lost my pen, i lost my drafting tool... i lost my idea .... god !!!