Sunday, March 18, 2007

a mentor??

tonight , i feel like a mentor ...

i am giving advices to others all over the night , from junior, peer, to senior ...

i find myself is giving advice, but not a concrete one. i hope my advice can make them healed, but not suffered.
and, i hope they will take my advice.

i dunno whether my ideas can help, but at least not to harm.

actually, i think i'm not a good mentor/adviser at this moment. i can only give academic support to others right now. but, i tried to give mental support tonight.

although i'm not giving a good mental support to them, i'm glad that they seek my help.

perhaps, the next thing i'm going to do is to learn to give concrete advice with no harm at least.

can i be a 'mentor'? god knows.

No response to “a mentor??”

 
© 2009 Emptiness Blogging. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz