Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Struggling??

Google SOC 2008 is announced ... http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/summer-of-code-is-back.html

What can I do?? What should I do??

Should I quit placement for this?? Or should I forget about tour??

Things happen at the same time ... ALWAYS!!

Can I, Could I, or Would I??

Is stability really better than variety and fluctuation?

Why I only get 24 hours a day?

this 2 weeks were the most disappointing weeks . . .

3 Responses to “Struggling??”

zooplah said...

Are you a student? If so, join. It'll kill some time, at least :)

Personally, I'm going to try to learn a bike this summer. I try to learn how to drive every summer, but I always fail and I think I've run out of people to traumatize. But I'm sure that won't take up the whole summer; the GSoC job is defined as 20 hours a week, so you have time for other things.

mr.kschan said...

thx zooplah

Yes, I am student. I'm having internship until the end of summer ... and going for a trip in Europe in July.. that's why i'm struggling ... quit the internship and the trip with my dearest friends???

vfdvgf said...

The World Leading wow power leveling and wow gold wow power leveling

 
© 2009 Emptiness Blogging. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz